Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OLD MAN :D

Whats it like being an adult? all i know is being an adult leads to more problems,stress and white hair :((, when we were little all we wished for was to grow up into an adult, now when we're adult's all we wish for is to be a little kid again xD, well who doesn't want to be a carefree little kid with no worries at all, well some point we have to accept the inevitable fact of growing up, time is running out, it seems like only yesterday we were crawling on our knees :), We'll there's no rules saying that we can't be a kid even though we're all grown up being childish is not a curse it's a gift, but being too childish mind you is not good as well so keep it balanced and i guess you unlock a whole new world ahead of you? lol im getting all philosophical now hahaha, haven't updated my blog in a long time, so this is my ramble for now. Oh, im thinking about piercing my right eyebrow hmmm, i have this thing for tattoos and piercing, dunno why, tattoos imma get as soon as i get some monayyhhhhh, my aunt said she'll sponsor my first tattoo if i get good results yay :D My first tattoo will probably be a portrait of my mum :)

3 comments: